1. Don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship.不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊。
2. Smiles are like band-aids. They cover up the pain but it still hurts. 微笑就像创可贴。虽然掩饰住了伤口，但是心痛依然。
3. Can only be seen on the top of the hill, on the other side of the scene.只有登上山顶，才能看到那边的风光。
4. A single hand that wipes tears during failures is much better than countless hands that come together to clap on success.失败时有人伸出一只手来为你擦泪，会好过成功时无数人伸手为你鼓掌。
5. When a cigar falls in love with a match，it’s destined to be hurt.有些爱从一开始就注定会受伤。
6. Miss the songs have a one and alone with in.怀念曾经的老歌 一首一首与孤单同在。
7. keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest.把我放进你的记忆里，不要管其他的。
8. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
9. I think , therefore I am.我思考，所以我存在。
10. if you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic,all your dreams can come true .如果你相信自己，然后再加上一点点运气，那你所有梦想就都能实现。.海绵宝宝
11. How can I believe that there is still pure love in this world?让我如何相信，这世界上还有一尘不染的爱情。
12. I may not be prefect ， but I’m always me 。我也许不完美，但我一直在做自己。
13. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything. 最幸福的人并不是拥有最好的一切，只不过他们可以把一切都变成最好。
14. Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle. 爱，就像一条河，当它遇到阻碍，便会开辟一条新的道路。
15. Rather than get happy, happy.与其得到才快乐，不如快乐地得到。
16. I am on my way to future, where you are there. 我要去有你的未来
17. I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?宁愿笑著流泪,也不愿哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗？
18. everyone of the people who says she or he does’n want to be in love .There must be someone without possibility in their hearts. 每个嘴里说不想恋爱的人，心里都装着一个无法拥有的人。
19. The past cannot pass, the future never comes.过去的过不去，未来的未曾来。
20. If you’re brave enough to say GOODBYE,life will reward you with a new HELLO. 只要你勇敢的说出再见，生活一定会赐予你一个新的开始
21. If someone is strong enough to bring you down,show them you are strong enough to get up. 如果有人足够强大到让你倒下，那你就让他看看，你也能自己站起来
22. Follow the steps you through the remotest corners of the globe.跟着你的脚步，走遍天涯海角。
23. The most hasty steps often take the most beautiful scenery.–走得最急时，往往错过最美的风景。
24. Blessedness is of comparative degree,you will feel it with more ease when there is something under you.幸福是个比较级，要有东西垫底才容易感觉到。
25. Destiny determines who comes into our lives but it’s the heart that decides who stays inside..命运决定谁会进入我们的生活，内心决定我们与谁并肩。
26. 你无法真正忘掉那个打动你内心的人，无论他是那个伤害你的人，还是治愈你的人。 You never really forget the ones who touched your heart; regardless whether it’s the ones who broke it or the ones who healed it.
27. Love comes fast. You either risk it, or you regret it. 爱情来得如此之快。你要么冒险一搏，要么遗憾一生
28. the dream was gently shaking dawn, hazy I say a passionate whisper: at night and meet you again.
29. even the heart has their own, vertical solitary solitary, nor drift, negative son good intentions, goodbye or friends.
30. When I wake up every morning, the greatest joy is gazing upon you and sunshine, that is the future I desire. 每天早上醒来，看到你和阳光都在，这就是我想要的未来。
31. Knowing something of everything and everything of something. 通百艺而专一长。
32. Discipline yourself, don’t manage others.勤能补拙是良训，一分耕耘一分才。
33. Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.宁愿做事不完美，总比完美地不做事要好。
34. today, we are intimate students; tomorrow, we will be the opponent of the competition. Willing to friendship in the competition more profound.
35. If the relationship doesn’t make you a better person, then you are with the wrong one. 如果一段感情，没有把你变成更好的人，那么很遗憾你跟错了人
36. When you know what you want and you want it badly enough. You’ll find a way to get it.当你清楚的知道自己想要什么，并且意愿非常强烈的时候，你总会有办法得到的。
37. When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.当我以为我无法继续走下去时，我强迫自己要继续前进。我的成功是基于我的坚持，并非运气。
38. Japan, longer, after all, do not grow gray hairs.
39. When we were small, happiness was a simple thing. After we have grown up, simplicity is a very happy thing.小时候，幸福是件很简单的事;长大后，简单是件很幸福的事。
40. It’s unavoidable to come into confrontation with someone during the lifetime.有生之年，狭路相逢，终不能幸免。
41. white waves to give you flowers, the sun and you hug, seagulls and you do not, ah, the sea of life holding your youth ship set sail.
42. If it is deliberately leave, please do not come back.如果是刻意的离开，就请你不要再回来。
43. Whatever happened in the past is gone, the best is always yet to come. 无论过去发生什么，最好的永远尚未到来。
44. you’re here there is nothing i fear.你就在我身旁，以至我全无畏惧。
45. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。
46. Every day I count you laugh, but you can not even laugh when all good lonely.
47. I just never read between the lines.我从未读懂我们之间的距离。
48. Life was a funny thing that occurred on the way to the grave. 生命是在通往坟墓之路上发生的一件趣事儿。–Quentin Crisp
49. Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. 幸福不是取决于外界环境，它由我们的心态来决定。 .戴尔卡耐基（Dale Carnegie）
50. Give everything a shot. You never know what (or who) is going to change your life.任何事情都应该去尝试一下，因为你无法知道，什么样的事或者什么样的人将会改变你的一生
51. man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 人是一个初生的孩子，他的力量，就是生长的力量。
52. Maybe one day you’ll forget your past. If you do, let me know. 如果有一天你可以忘掉过去，记得来找我
53. there is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
54. Nobody could ever replace you…从来没有人可以取代你。
55. 很抱歉，我没法委屈自己来取悦你。 I’m sorry that I can’t make myself unhappy to please you.
56. Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.生活是绘画，不是做算术。
57. Life is like live telecast of a TV event. There is no ‘rehearsal’. Hence we must strive to do the best we can in everything!.人生没有彩排，只有现场直播，所以每一件事都要努力做得最好!
58. Life is like a roller coaster. It has ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride. 生活就像过山车。一会儿冲上去，一会儿掉下来。但你可以选择惨叫连连，还是享受有幸搭乘。
59. True friendship is needed to keep a certain distance. There is distance, would have respect; Have respect, friendship will last forever __真正的友谊，是需要保持一定的距离的。有距离，才会有尊重；有尊重，友谊才会天长地久
60. Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. Alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable. 记住该记住的，忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的，接受不能改变的。
61. If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never Done.— 如果你想拥有你从未有过的东西，那么你必须去做你从未做过的事情。
62. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. 医书里说有两样东西, 是最好的灵丹妙药: 一个是开心的笑容,一个是睡个饱觉.
63. If you would be loved, love and be lovable.想被人爱，就要去爱别人，并让自己可爱。
64. The speed of the leadership decided to the efficiency of the team.领导的速度决定团队的效率。
65. Life is a leaf of paper white, there on each of us may write his word or two.生活就像一张白纸，每个人都可以在其上写上自己的一两句话。
66. If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱，那就让我爱多一些吧。
67. Franois Rabelais: A child is not a vase to filled but a fire to be lit.法国作家拉伯雷：孩子不是一个需要你灌水的瓶子，而是一堆等着你点燃的火焰。
68. The light at the end is worth the pain.当你最后看到那绚丽的光芒，就会明白，所有的痛，都是值得的。
69. Life is often playing jokes on us. What you’re expect will far away from you and you will be hurted by the person held tightly by yourself. 生活时常和我们开着玩笑，你期待什么，什么就会离你越远；你执着谁，就会被谁伤害得最深
70. The nights I don’t dream about you are the nights I stay up thinking of you. 在没有梦见你的晚上，我整晚都在想你。
71. Love understands love; it needs no talk. 相爱的心息息相通，无需用言语倾诉。
72. I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.我要的，不是短暂的温柔，而是一生的守候。
73. I think as long as very seriously like, will move a person.我以为只要很认真的喜欢，就会打动一个人。
74. It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt..宁愿保持沉默让人看起来像个傻子，也不要一开口就证明自己确实如此。
75. Adversity does teach who your real friends are.经历逆境会让你知道谁是真正的朋友。
76. Feeble story,just making excuses.苍白无力的述说，只是在狡辩而已。
77. 我们无法在这个世界上做什么伟大的事情，可我们可以带着伟大的爱做一些小事。 We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.
78. Something you will realize only when you do it,when you make mistakes or when you grow up.有些事，做了才知道。有些事，错了才知道。有些事，长大了才知道。
79. I never wanted to be your whole life. Just your favorite part. 我从来就没想过要成为你的全部。我只想做你最喜爱的那一个部分
80. Sometimes I feel that…we might as well be strangers. 有时候我会觉得。。可能。。我们跟陌生人差不太多。。
81. Love to have a long fingertips.爱情能有多久 不过是弹指间的事。
82. to see a world in a grain of sand. and a heaven in a wild flower.从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
83. If the worst that can happen is someone saying, “no”, it’s worth a try. 如果最糟糕的结果就是会被某人拒绝，那就值得一试。